Practicing in Canada as a PT, OT and a CHT

Welcome to our information page on practicing in Canada!!

In order to get trained or work as a hand therapist in Canada, you should either be a Physiotherapist or an Occupational Therapist licensed to practice in Canada.

Whether you were trained in Canada or you were trained internationally as a PT or OT, if your passion is hand therapy, you have made a great career choice!!

Practicing as a PT

Practicing as an OT

Before planning to practice as a hand therapist, here are few things to remember

* The process for credentialing and certifying as hand therapist may change over time and the readers are encouraged to visit the respective websites.

Whether you plan to become a hand therapist now or a few years later, remember that while this may look like a tedious process, the results are worth it!!

Find a Therapist
Advertise with us
Upcoming Events and Courses